AHFASHION - Made a mistake and now we have to pay for it

7 of 8 AHFASHION reviews

my wedding is in less then 2 months and we ordered aqua ties for the groomsmen from them because the price of 9.99 how can you beat that ? Well when we get them they are a dark evergreen color. When we ask them to fix their mistake, they tell us that first it was our choice to shop with them and ties are a final sale and we should have read their policy better.

EXCUSE ME !!! your warehouse made a mistake and send us the wrong color ties, what kind of customer service is this .... we are out 60 dollars now.

I have now read numerious reviews on this company and I hope that people will read them before they decide to shop with this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 8 AHFASHION reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Theatre girl

Feb 11, 2013 #607262 Seattle, Washington, United States

My company will never order from this company/ suitaly.com ever again. They are terrible. The pictures are not what you get. This company is a complete rip off and they refuse to refund or help you in any way. Sure you cant complain with the prices until you get the *** that they are trying to sell you as "Quality"

Ben

Jan 16, 2013 #594547

I got my ties and now I am a customer for life. Silk tie for 10 bucks. Come on!!!

Sam

Oct 02, 2012 #550179

Sorry to hear that. I saw their site and I was actually impressed with their collection and prices. Ties for 9.99!! I don't think anyone could beat that... My wedding is coming up and maybe I'll just buy one and see how it works. Hope it works out for you too!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.