Vancouver, British Columbia

my wedding is in less then 2 months and we ordered aqua ties for the groomsmen from them because the price of 9.99 how can you beat that ? Well when we get them they are a dark evergreen color. When we ask them to fix their mistake, they tell us that first it was our choice to shop with them and ties are a final sale and we should have read their policy better.

EXCUSE ME !!! your warehouse made a mistake and send us the wrong color ties, what kind of customer service is this .... we are out 60 dollars now.

I have now read numerious reviews on this company and I hope that people will read them before they decide to shop with this company.

Had an Experience with AHFASHION?

Comments

Theatre girl
Seattle, Washington, United States #607262

My company will never order from this company/ suitaly.com ever again.They are terrible.

The pictures are not what you get.

This company is a complete rip off and they refuse to refund or help you in any way.Sure you cant complain with the prices until you get the *** that they are trying to sell you as "Quality"

Ben

I got my ties and now I am a customer for life.Silk tie for 10 bucks.

Come on!!!

Sam

Sorry to hear that.I saw their site and I was actually impressed with their collection and prices.

Ties for 9.99!! I don't think anyone could beat that...

My wedding is coming up and maybe I'll just buy one and see how it works.Hope it works out for you too!!